Monday, July 26, 2010

Updates

We are "supposed" to be moved out of this house in one week...

Here is where we stand:

We haven't found somewhere else to live yet! Every time we think we may be getting close to something, it falls through. This is quite a journey in trust, reliance, vulnerability,and patience.
The last of which, by the way, has been running kind of short with some of us here this week! :P
It is just hard to function on a day-to-day basis, not having an idea of what may happen next.

I think the thing that is most frightening to my parents(and, myself!), is just knowing that someone else in the family could come down(well, I guess its more of a surfacing thing. Because probably we're allot more "sick"(immune system wise) then we can even "see" right now.)with something at any moment. And that is just scary. Why this has all happened, I may never fully...
But, what I do know for now is that we are sick(Sethers, especially!), and that this house is toxic, and that we cannot afford to outright buy another house to live in, and that we haven't in our searching been able to find anything that seems "right"(size, condition,price) to rent, and that I should stop writing before I get to blue :P

So Friends,...please pray for us, and please keep keeping your eyes, ears & hearts open, as will we! Because I have a feeling(ok, I know), that this week will fly by WAY to quickly!

Thanks, Friends!

~Mallz, for the D-Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment